Saturday, February 18, 2012

Why I love what I do...

So a lot of people probably wonder, why go to beauty school and not college? why waste you time and not just get a "REAL" career and actually do something with yourself?

WELLLLLL.....

Here is my cheesy excuse of why I fell in love with this industry...and yes it is considered an industry!

First of all my MAIN job is and will always be to be a great mother to my daughter! Just making that clear but anyway back to the topic... I fell in love with Cosmetology because hellooooo not only is it everything a girly girl loves but it is rewarding! I've never been a scholar and I admit Im an idiot when it comes to certain school topics...for ex: MATH, SCIENCE, HISTORY, MHHH pretty much EVERYTHING!... well except english, I actually really enjoyed it...um duh hence the blogging :p but no seriously I never enjoyed school as much as a book worm but I always enjoyed making someone feel better about them selfs. 

I've been bullied for at least 50% of my student career and I know what its like to feel like you don't belong, especially since I was never girly until I hit my teen years, But even though I was never the "girly" I always enjoyed giving my family members a "makeover" and I loved playing with hair and makeup etc. It was either music teacher or this! and I have not given up on music but this is more of a passion for me. I absolutely love it when I do something for someone and they go from blahhh to OMG! Its so incredibly touching to me when they look in the mirror and in they're eyes you can tell they are happy to be in the skin they are in! God made you who you are not to be ashamed to but be proud of yourself no matter what, and for me to give them a little boost is very rewarding to me! 

My dream one day is to have my own business in an environment where men and women can feel great about themselves and feel happy in their skin and hopefully even teach others about the are of Cosmetology. 

REMEMBER MAKEUP AND ARTIFICIAL NAILS AND FALS EYELASHES OR CONTACTS OR WHAT EVER THE CASE MAY BE, ALL OF THESE BEAUTY STUFF IS JUST A FORM OF ART, FASHION, ACCESSORIES, AND A WAY TO EXPRESS YOUR SELF...IF SOMEONE DOES'T LIKE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE "FAKE" WELL SO IS THE AVERAGE PERSON WHO WEARS JEWELRY OR STRAIGHTEN THEIR HAIR OR DO TATTOOS! PEOPLE SHOULD LOVE YOU WITH CAKE ON YOUR FACE AND WITH OUT IT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment