Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I LOVE THE COLD BUT THIS IS NUTS!

I dont have a clue what the hell I'm going to do about my skin! 

I'am very upset that Sephora doesn't carry Rexaline anymore it was the only cream (out of allllllll the creams I've used) that soothed my skin! I  have such dry, patchy, red, ANNOYING skin ever!!! Yes I know at least i don't have acne but OMG my face even hurts when i get out the shower -__- what else is there left to try???....Even Vaseline isn't enough like come on! :( 

My skin is so dry its about to break and look like this...........




OK MAYBE NOT LIKE THIS.....

But anyway the point to this pointless blog...is how upset Iam that i cant find a store other than amazon that sell rexaline!...

BUT!... Yogurt has been very kind to me! it is soothing and refreshing and i recommend anyone with dry skin to try PLAIN yogurt on their face! sadly thought if you have dry skin like me you would have to do this treatment more often than usual but very worth it! 





P.S. CHECK OUT MY KAWAII NAILS!!! =D I did them myself =P



2 comments: