Monday, April 23, 2012

Are you happy?

Are you happy... or not?

So this is a random post that I just decided to write about, I was just lounging around my room and i felt this emotion of sadness over whelm me out of no where...I started to think about everything in my life that was not right and that was not making me happy...I'm pretty sure theres a lot of people out there who feel the same way. 

BUT THEN...

I just snapped out of it and got annoyed with myself because I made myself feel like Sh*t ! no one did but me! Every one gets upset at one point in their lives and theres always something going wrong but its so simple to just be happy its common sense, instead of thinking about all those things that are not going right in your life why not think about everything that IS going RIGHT in your life,  and I can assure you, your list of cons in your life is not as long as the list of pros, Anything as simple and being able to communicate to some one with a simple phone call is something to be grateful of and get happy. There are so many people unhappy with how much money they have, or stressed about there future. Your future is not set in stone you make and control your future. 

I then started to think about all the things in my life I am soooooooooooo grateful for...


  • My beautiful healthy daughter!


  • A boyfriend who has the patience to stick with me and support our daughter.

  • My faith in God!

  • my Family

  • my friends

  • the air I breath

  • The country I was born in

  • and so much more!!!



Start thinking about all the things that make you happy everyday and CHOOSE to be happy! 










STRESS CAN BE THE CAUSE OF WRINKLES, WEIGHT GAINE, GRAY HAIRS, SICKNESS, UNHAPPINESS, RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS, ETC.!




2 comments:

  1. You sound like you are so blessed. And the beautiful person that you are deserves that smile and not a frown. By the way, your baby is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW!! Thank you! your comment made me smile! everyone breathing is a blessed person<3

    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete